Payback for Kurt's mom living with boys all these years. We are excited to have some pink in our lives. Granny Connie
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
I am so excited that i woke zack up early this morning to go shop for PINK clothes!!! Cant wait to show you what I got!Auntie Kelsey
YAY!!! Im so excited for you guys! Congrats! Hope you are feeling okay Darah!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Payback for Kurt's mom living with boys all these years. We are excited to have some pink in our lives. Granny Connie
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
I am so excited that i woke zack up early this morning to go shop for PINK clothes!!! Cant wait to show you what I got!
Auntie Kelsey
YAY!!! Im so excited for you guys! Congrats! Hope you are feeling okay Darah!
Post a Comment