Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 months and 31 years

Today, Charlotte is 5 months old and I am 31 years old! We had a typical day...got up to get Charlotte over to Oma's so I could work. I got a lot of birthday wishes over e-mail and a few birthday cards in the mail. Kurt and Charlotte came home with flowers, a nice card and yummy mexican food. I get to go shopping this weekend for some greatly needed new clothes!

Me and Charlotte with the flowers that she and Kurt brought for my birthday.


Charlotte loved the flowers!


A cute picture that Oma took of Charlotte for my birthday.


Sitting up like a pro



We aren't sure how much of the cereal is actually getting into her mouth!


A video that I took this morning - she still had sleep creases on her face!


Another video that we took this evening - she sits up so well!

No comments: