Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A day of firsts

On Tuesday, Charlotte and I did a number of things for the first time! We went to the mother-baby hour at church...by ourselves! This was the first time that I was out alone with the baby and the first time that I drove since having her - a little scary but everything went well! We even went out to lunch afterwards! I'm sure the folks at Chili*s were thrilled to see 8 moms with strollers and car seats come in for lunch :)

Charlotte also had her first manicure and pedicure on Tuesday, which she blissfully slept through! Now she will hopefully not be scratching her face and me when she gets excited.

The most fun "first" was her first real bath! We filled up the little tub and gave her a bath in the kitchen Tuesday night. She seemed to enjoy the warm water and again only cried when we were drying her off - apparently we need more practice in that department. She was wide awake through the whole thing and seemed to especially like it when we rinsed her off!



No comments: