Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 4



Charlotte is one month old! We have our doctor's appointment next week, but I can tell that she has grown a bit because all of her newborn clothes are getting to be too small.

This week we had more visitors - Tim, Elaina and Izzy came but we didn't get any pictures. It was crazy to see how much of a difference six months makes - next to Izzy, Charlotte seems tiny! Carrie also came, but again, no pictures :(

Great-uncle Steve and Great-aunt Sue came all the way from Iowa on Friday. Julie visited, too - Charlotte was actually awake for both sets of visitors!



Other than our visitors, this week was the first that Charlotte and I spent on our own. We did pretty well - although some days I had to make the choice between a nap and a shower!

Here are some pictures from our week:

Mommy's piggies hanging out


Tummy time with Daddy


Resting on the beautiful quilt from the Taubmans


No comments: