Monday, January 25, 2010

New cheesy grin

Charlotte has starting doing a cheesy little grin...nose schrunched and eyes almost closed. I've been trying to get it in a picture but I'm not fast enough. You can kind of see it at the beginning of the video below.
Lots of eating pictures this week! She has been eating a ton of finger foods - at our playdate last week she had mandarin oranges for the first time and would probably eat a whole can if given the chance. She also loved goldfish crackers and graham crackers. In these pictures, she is a mess - I even fed her half of the meal, but it didn't seem to make a difference in the outcome!




She has also been standing more by herself...she stood for about a minute! She is getting very brave. But this has also been tough to get on camara...we'll keep trying!

No comments: