Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures of Charlotte


We had a professional photographer come into our room today and she took some wonderful pictures of Charlotte! Below are our favorites - you can see more on their website:
http://www.bellababyphotography.com/ Click on "website", then "client". Then enter cl327 (Charlotte's initials and birthday) as the password. The pictures will just be up for the next two weeks.


















5 comments:

kris said...

wow - awesome photos! she's so beautiful. what a long and unexpected birth situation, too. glad that you're all doing well. enjoy these priceless and wonderful moments!!!

Kelsey said...

Oh my god she is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks! Give her some hugs and kisses from auntie for me!

Beth said...

She's absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations to you both!!!! Hope to see you all soon!!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I just saw the pics the photographer took and all I can say is...AWWWWWWWW!

Congrats again!!!

Connie (Oma) said...

I can varify that she is BEAUTIFUL. She also is very alert.
Not just grandmother talking!
What a joy to spend time with her this weekend. We love you all.