Monday, March 16, 2009

What's your guess?

What is your guess for the birthday, time, weight and height of the baby? Should we also guess the sex of the baby since it is due on April Fool's Day?

Put your guess in the comments section of this post and we'll see who is the closest when the baby arrives!

Kurt and I will guess too...here is a starting point:

- Due date: April 1, 2009 - I have been measuring at that due date the whole pregnancy
- As of 37 week appointment, there wasn't anything happening yet - no dilation, etc.
- At our 35 week ultrasound, they thought the baby was 5 pounds, 12 ounces and they are supposed to gain about a half pound a week until they are born.
- Kurt and I were both "normal sized babies" - think 7 pounds, 20 inches approximately.
- Every ultrasound has indicated that it is a girl


My guess: April 1, 7:25 pm; 7 lbs, 4 oz; 21 inches long - and I think it is a girl!

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

I think She will come on April 1 at 3:30 pm. 7 lbs. 8 ounces and I DEFINATLY think it's a GIRL!!! (she better be with all the clothes I bought for her :))
~Aunt Kelsey

Kelli said...

Let's see, I am going to guess April 3 (sorry Darah but kids born on the 3rd day of the month are the best!) at 12:03pm. A girl weighing in at 7lb 10oz, 21 inches.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess March 30 at about 11:00 AM. A girl (my experience with ultrasounds and sex have been positive), 7 lb. 6 oz., and 21 inches long. Good luck these last few weeks!

Darah said...

Marilyn thinks she is a girl to be born April 4th at 10am 7#2oz 20 inches.

Nonni thinks she will be born April 1 at 5pm, 8#2oz 20 in

-From Nonni Mele and Marilyn-

Beth said...

I think it's going to be a girl, born March 31st at 9:42am and she will be 7lbs 14oz.

Kurt said...

March 30 - 10 pm
8 lbs
20 in.

Nunu Mele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darah said...

From GGma: 7# 9oz, 20 in,
April 3rd at 3pm

Anonymous said...

Girls tend to take longer getting ready than boys... so I am guessing April 3rd, 2:48 AM 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 20 inches! Can't wait to see the pictures and meet her in person!!!!

Beth

kris said...

Fun! I'll go with the stats of my first-born: two days early (march 30), 7#5oz,20in,6:46pm....boy! j/k :-)

Unknown said...

April 4th, 4pm. Your girl will be 6 lbs, 10 ozs, healthy and beautiful.

Cheryl Middleton said...

I say she will come April the 4th at 1:00 AM and weigh in at 7.4 (the same as David and Christian weighed) and be 22 inches long.